We’ve got something for everyone. Whether you’ve been in Thailand for 20 years or if you’re new to the country, we know how you want to travel. We’re constantly charmed by new – and often ancient – discoveries.
With most of us looking to travel domestically, we’re excited to bring some of the hidden treasures to you, our friends and neighbors in Thailand.
see bangkok, differently
from 2,950 THB per person
If the name of this trip appeals, then it’s definitely for you! Secure your spot as an exclusive rebel who sees Bangkok differently. This is a unique spin on our city. The local explorer meets Ayutthaya period planning meets forgotten temples and quaint villages. This is unseen Bangkok.
Duration: 4 hours
from 2,500 THB per person
The original Chinatown? Bangkok’s Brooklyn? City of Gold? This is a 250+ year-old sliver of Bangkok that no one can deny is the cool of the cool. We see hidden villages, sample the best food stalls, and do it all on two wheels.
Duration: 4 hours
get out of town
• Visit the red lotus fields
• Caves, Beaches And Lagoons
• Spot Dugongs in Trang
• Boutique Accommodations
• Phattalung’s most famous landmark: Khao Ok Thalu.
• Private experiences, private transfers & most meals included
5 days / 4 nights
from ฿27,000 per person
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
• Pedal and raft along the Ping River
• Travel through rural villages with mountain views and charming landscapes.
• Visit a Lahu village along Thai-Myanmar border.
• Adventure Bikes, Boats, Villages & Caves – all in one day!
6 days / 5 nights
from ฿24,750 per person
what are you waiting for?
To make sure your trip is customized, click-to-book is not our thing. Submit the form and our team will be in touch with booking details.
Our creative experiences are sure to dazzle the most discerning traveller and leave you fondly remembering for years to come.