There’s all kinds of romantic activities to be had in Southeast Asia. Here are 10 top romantic things we’ve done for our honeymooners:
- Couple meditation and yoga session with Guru Dr. Adrish at the beautiful Opium Spa in The Siam hotel, Bangkok http://www.thesiamhotel.com/wellness
- Matching Sak Yant spiritual tattoos at a master tattoo studio in a small Bangkok traditional community with special host author Joe Cummings… or in the comfort of The Siam’s Opium Spa. http://www.bangkok101.com/five-star-sacred-ink/
- A private dusk kayak excursion inside a dark ocean cave in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket where you can “Loy Krathong”, or float a flower and candle bouquet in the still phosphorus-sparkling waters. http://www.johngray-seacanoe.com/trips/thailand/day-trips/hong-by-starlight.html
- A private and intimate dining experience in extraordinary and idyllic settings at a waterfall by the Sarojin Resort in Khao Lak Southern Thailand http://www.sarojin.com/en/eat-drink/private-dining.html
- Private breakfast or dinner with baby elephants at the Anantara Golden Triangle, Northern Thailand http://goldentriangle.anantara.com/dining-by-design/
- Private dinner on the Peninsula Bangkok Hotel’s helipad with fireworks, probably the best view in Bangkok. http://news.peninsula.com/en/news/story/11008-the-peninsula-bangkok-presents-an-unforgettable-valentines-night-starlit-helipad-dinner-and-luxury-chocolate-crafting/
- Private champagne picnic inside Angkor Historical Park, Cambodia. http://www.smilingalbino.com/five-ways-to-ensure-a-great-smiling-albino-holiday/
- Hoi An private romantic photoshoot. Hoi An in Central Vietnam is one of the more romantic spots in Asia, with great locations for romantic photography https://www.facebook.com/weddingshoian/
- A dusk amble around Hoan Kiem Lake in central Hanoi. This beautiful park path around the lake is where all the young lovers hang out in the evening taking selfies or whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ears.
- Dinner and even overnight camping on a private beach in Phang Nga Bay. Wake up to the song of sea birds and the golden rays of a spectacular sunrise from the ocean directly facing the beach https://www.pinterest.com/pin/407505466256627835/?from_navigate=true
Planning a romantic get-away to Southeast Asia? Let us help make it a memorable one!